Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml
An effective solution to target eye wrinkles, for a luminous, refreshed look.
For women with sensitive skin who are looking for an effective solution to target eye wrinkles and want a luminous, refreshed look.
- An effective solution to target eye wrinkles, for a luminous, refreshed look
- No parabens and fragrance
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare range
- High concentration of selected and thermal spring water
- Minimal ingredients and fragrance
- Tested on sensitive skin
Following the success of our Award Winning Redermic [R] we have developed Redermic [R] Eyes. Our 1st retinol enriched skincare for sensitive eyes. 0.1% Pure Retinol + 0.1% of our exclusive Retinol booster complex + 0.2% Caffeine. Clinically proven results for smoothing the appearance of accentuated wrinkles, leaving the eye area looking refreshed and luminous. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- 609748 19
- Aqua / Water
- Isocetyl Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Pentylene Glycol
- Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Retinyl Linoleate
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Polysorbate 80
- (Code F.I.L. : B160499/1)
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and restores skin's firmness. Established signs of ageing are visibly reduced, whilst being delicate on the skin.
Learn how to use
Apply in the evening from the inner corner of the eye outwards, alone or in combination with a suitable eye moisturising cream. Light, easy-to-apply texture. Do not expose skin to UV light. Apply a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Tolerance tested under ophthalmological control on contact-lens wearers. If any discomfort occurs during initial use, space out applications so that skin can adjust. Do not use in conjunction with any other Retinoids.
Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml