Lipikar Baume AP+
A moisturising balm for very dry or eczema-prone skin suitable for the whole family
A gentle, soothing and moisturising balm for adults, children and babies with dry, very dry or eczema-prone skin. Suitable for the whole family (from newborns to seniors)
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
Specifically formulated moisturising balm suitable for the whole family (adults, children and babies) with sensitive dry, very dry or eczema-prone skin on the face and body. La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ helps lock in moisture and provides 24 hour hydration.
- Immediately locks moisture into skin and protects against the drying effects of water
- Provides 24 hour hydration
- Gentle enough to use on newborns
Enriched with Glycerine (10%), Shea Butter, Niacinamide and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
This gentle moisturising balm has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin - including on newborn babies from the first day of life.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no fragrance, no alcohol, no colourants and no lanolin. It is 100% hypoallergenic.
Free Shipping & Returns
on all orders over £50
Free Product Samples
3 included with this purchase
- Aqua / Water
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter
- Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Brassica Campestris Oleifera Oil / Rapeseed Seed Oil
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax
- Sorbitan Tristearate
- Disodium EDTA
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Vitreoscilla Ferment
- Xanthan Gum
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Free UK standard delivery on all orders
Standard Delivery 3-5 working days*
* If order is placed before 11am on a working day. If order is placed after 11am or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will be on the second working day.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Very dry, uncomfortable skin or itchy skin is immediately soothed and hydrated from the first application. Provides 24 hour hydration.
Learn how to use
Wash daily with a gentle fragrance-free cleanser.
Apply a body moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is absorbed.
02.Soothe, Repair & Protect
Apply a repairing balm to any areas of particular irritation, dryness or directly onto eczema flare-ups.
Lipikar Baume AP+