Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser Wipe-Off Milk
A wipe-off milk to gently cleanse sensitive, intolerant or even allergy-prone skin, every day. SPEC ... Read full description
A wipe-off milk to gently cleanse sensitive, intolerant or even allergy-prone skin, every day.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
- Specifically formulated for every day use on sensitive, reactive skin.
- Removes impurities and make-up without stripping skin.
- Suitable for ultra sensitive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
- British Allergy Foundation seal of approval
- Enriched with Glycerine and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe and cleanse irritated skin.
- Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey of 249 Dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium, July 2016
Apply cleanser using fingertips then carefully wipe off using a cotton disc. Take care not to over wipe.
We recommend TOLERIANE DERMO CLEANSER
Spray face with spring water to keep skin hydrated and cool.
We recommend THERMAL SPRING WATER
Apply moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.
We recommend TOLERIANE ULTRA
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';