Baby Cicaplast Baume B5Multi-purpose repairing balm that soothes and protects baby's delicate skin. Ideal as an every day nappy change balm.
A multi-purpose repairing balm that soothes, restores and protects baby's delicate skin. Ideal as an ... Read more
A multi-purpose repairing balm that soothes, restores and protects baby's delicate skin. Ideal as an every day nappy change balm. It acts as a barrier after each nappy change, to help care for baby's skin and protect it against the causes of nappy rash.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for use by the whole family (adults, children and babies) on a wide range of common skin irritations including:
- Nappy Rash
- Cradle Cap
- Eczema flare-ups
- Dry or rough patches
- Chapped and cracked skin
- Minor injuries eg. scrapes and grazes.
- Insect bites
- Containing 5% panthenol, Cicaplast immediately helps soothe irritated skin and accelerate the skin's natural repair process.
- At the same time, Cicaplast's antibacterial action helps protect broken skin from infection.
- When used on wounds, Cicaplast provides a healthy healing environment to prevent long-term scarring.
Cicaplast has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin - including babies from one week old.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains no fragrance or parabens and is 100% hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
*Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
- Apply after each nappy change to baby's clean, dry bottom after each nappy change.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';