La Roche-Posay. Committed to dermatology
La Roche-Posay is committed to making dermatological skin care accessible to those who need it.
La Roche-Posay is committed to making dermatological skin care accessible to those who need it, by partnering with dermatologists from the development to the recommendation of our skin care products. We are committed to offering highly effective products that can be tolerated by even sensitive skin to improve the quality of life of anyone with skin concerns, from acne to aging, and to help spread the word on sun safety through high quality sunscreen and skin cancer awareness messaging.
A unique formulation charter
Deep-rooted in dermatological heritage
La Roche-Posay skin care products are developed according to a strict formulation charter to combine safety and efficacy.
- Proven effective ingredients, recognized by dermatologists
- With soothing antioxidant thermal spring water
- Ingredients strictly selected to be compliant with sensitive skin
- Allergy-tested, non comedogenic skin care
- Tested on sensitive skin
- With packaging designed to minimize possible contamination
- Quality guaranteed by use-by date.
We make sure that these criteria are met by strictly testing our products with some of the industry's most demanding protocols.
DISCOVER LA ROCHE-POSAY’S 4 COMMITMENTS:
- Recommended by Dermatologists worldwide.
- Our Mission: A Better Life for Sensitive Skin.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Water from France.
- Stringently formulated for safety.
A unique Selenium-rich water at the heart of our brand
Our naturally soothing and antioxidant Thermal Spring Water is at the origin of our brand.
Discovered centuries ago in the town of La Roche-Posay, France, it has been recognized by the scientific community for its skin care properties thanks to its high content in Selenium, a rare and powerful natural antioxidant.
Since 1905, this exclusive water has been used at the La Roche-Posay Thermal Center, Europe’s leading Center of Thermal Dermatology, with over 7,500 patients visiting each year to experience the properties of the water.
And since 1975, the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is used as a key ingredient in our skin care formulas.