Lipikar Shower Gel
A cleansing gel for dry or eczema-prone skin that's suitable for all the family (from babies to seni ... Read full description
A cleansing gel for dry or eczema-prone skin that's suitable for all the family (from babies to seniors)
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for dry and very dry or eczema-prone skin on the face and body. This soap-free cleansing gel does not sting the eyes and cleanses without irritating the skin, restoring the skin barrier whilst neutralizing the damaging effects of hard water. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- Soap-free cleansing for dry and very dry or eczema-prone skin
- Helps restore the skin barrier
- Gentle enough to use on babies from 3 months +
- Enriched with niacinamide to help restore the cutaneous barrier and thereby soothe the sensation of tightness. Also contains Shea Butter which aids intense lipid replenishment, allowing skin to regain suppleness and a high comfort feel, and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- This gentle cleanser has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin - including on babies from 3 months +
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Lipikar*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Cleanse Form a lather with the product on the hands and apply to damp skin in gentle massaging movements. Rinse off. Avoid eye contour area.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';