Gently cleanses face, lips and eyes.Cleanses skin and removes make-up.
3-in-1 action. Delicately cleanses, removes make-up and eliminates impurities
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
- Suitable for women or men with all types of sensitive skin
- This product has a physiological pH and is enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- Agents selected for optimal tolerance and high make-up removing power
- Tested on the most sensitive skin
- No soap, No parabens, No alcohol, No colourants
- 100% hypoallergenic skincare
- Minimal and fragrance
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
*Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
- Apply with a cotton wool pad
- No rinsing or rubbing
- External use only
- Face, eyes and lips
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';