Effaclar Micropeeling Gel
A fresh, foaming, gel wash for persistent imperfects on the body and face. SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED F ... Read full description
A fresh, foaming, gel wash for persistent imperfects on the body and face.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
- Persistent imperfections
- Intensely removes impurities from the skin, removes excess sebum and deeply unclogs pores leaving the skin texture smoother
- Deeply unclogs pores & targets persistent imperfections
- Micro-exfoliates gently and refines pores
- Purifies the skin
- Enriched with Salicylic Acid (2%) LHA (0.05%) Zinc (0.2%) and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring water
- Proven anti-recurrence efficacy
- Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for very sensitive skin
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
- Physiological pH – No alcohol
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Apply on wet skin, massage and rinse-off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';