A micro-exfoliant, astringent toner for oily skin prone to imperfections and enlarged pores.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin which is oily and prone to blemishes, imperfections and dilated pores. Used after washing, this product helps to eliminate remaining excess oil, unblock pores and visibly reduce their size. Perfectly completes make-up removal. Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- For oily, blemish-prone skin
- Unblocks pores and visibly reduces their size
- Helps to eliminate excess oil
- Enriched with sebo-regulating active and micro-exfoliant LHA (Lipo-Hydroxy Acid).
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay Effaclar for oily, blemish-prone skin.*.
- Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
We recommend EFFACLAR PURIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER
Apply to a cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face. Avoid eye area. No need to rinse.
We recommend EFFACLAR CLARIFYING TONER
03.CORRECT AND HYDRATE
Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face before applying make up. Avoid eye contour.
We recommend EFFACLAR DUO [+]
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';