Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel
A fresh, foaming, gel facial wash specially formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin. SPECIFICALLY FO ... Read full description
A fresh, foaming, gel facial wash specially formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated facial wash for oily, blemish-prone skin. Gently cleanses the skin thanks to its high tolerance foaming power. Lifts dirt, grime and sebum away from the surface of the skin without disrupting its delicate balance and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. Can also be used as a body wash.
- Gently lifts dirt and grime away from the skin.
- Proven to reduce the visibility of spots and blackheads and control shine.
- Suitable for ultra sensitive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.
Enriched with La Roche Posay Thermal Spring water and zinc PCA.
- Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay Effaclar for oily, spot-prone skin.*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016.
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
We recommend EFFACLAR PURIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER
Apply to a cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face. Avoid eye area. No need to rinse.
We recommend EFFACLAR CLARIFYING TONER
03.CORRECT AND HYDRATE
Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face before applying make up. Avoid eye contour.
We recommend EFFACLAR DUO [+]
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 15ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';