Effaclar Duo (+)
An anti-blemish moisturiser that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks. SPECIFICALL ... Read full description
An anti-blemish moisturiser that corrects and hydrates skin for clearer skin in 4 weeks.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin in adults and teenagers. A dual action daily gel moisturiser that reduces the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, controls shine and helps protect the skin from the causes of red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots. Hydrates skin for 24 hours. This cosmetic moisturiser is also suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Anti-blemish moisturiser that corrects and hydrates oily skin.
- Visibly reduces blemishes, controls shine and helps to reduce the appearance of marks.
- For clearer skin in 4 weeks
- Niacinamide helps to visibly reduce the appearance of spots.
- Lipo Hydroxy Acid & Salicylic Acid work to unclog blocked pores.
- Zinc PCA controls sebum to mattify skin and control shine.
- Procerad helps to reduce the appearance of coloured marks.
- Glycerin keeps skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay*.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP.
*Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019.
Lather cleanser in the hand with warm water. Massage gently onto face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry.
We recommend EFFACLAR PURIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER
Apply to a cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face. Avoid eye area. No need to rinse.
We recommend EFFACLAR CLARIFYING TONER
03.CORRECT AND HYDRATE
Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face before applying make up. Avoid eye contour.
We recommend EFFACLAR DUO [+]
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product