Anthelios Pocket Kids Lotion SPF50+
Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin, in a handy on-the-go format ... Read full description
Exceptionally high protection sun cream for children's sensitive skin, in a handy on-the-go format
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
Specifically formulated for children's delicate skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. High protection SPF 50+ suncare. Easy to apply with moisturising and velvety texture. Very water resistant. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Photostable.
- Specifically formulated for children's sensitive skin
- Exceptionally high broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Handy, pocket-sized format
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Precautions: Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';