Anthelios Anti-Shine SPF50+
High protection facial sunscreen in a light-weight mattifying fluid for oily, blemish-prone skin. S ... Read full description
High protection facial sunscreen in a light-weight mattifying fluid for oily, blemish-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
This sunscreen is specifically formulated for the face and is suitable for oily skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. This easy-to-apply, lightweight formulation is non-greasy and melts into skin ensuring a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+. Water resistant. Provides double anti-shine protection which is immediate and long-lasting and helps prevent acne breakouts post sun-exposure.
- A lighweight mattifying fluid for oily and blemish-prone skin
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Mattifying for long-lasting anti-shine finish
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB and Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Also contains perlite and zinc gluconate ensure anti-shine protection
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
The environment, our commitment from source.
OUR PURE AND PROTECTED THERMAL SPRING WATER.
Optimum protection. The La Roche-Posay spring water is over 1700 years old. It is protected from any types of pollution after it reaches the surface until it is used for spa therapy purposes.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PACKAGING.
More recycling. We favour use do `recycled raw materials and easily recycled packaging.
Fewer materials. We use cardboard packaging tailored to size to avoid bulky secondary packaging, sourced from 100% sustainably managed forests (FSC - Forest Stewardship Council - certified cardboard).
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY- FRIENDLY PLANTS.
An ambitious agenda. 100% ISO 14001 certified plants committed to ambitious objectives in the areas of waste management, water saving and reduced CO2 emissions (more than 50% by 2015, compared to 2005).
Renewable energies. 1000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided each year thanks to our geothermal program.
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Do not spray directly on face. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
The Skin Edit
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product