- 8853516 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT • HOMOSALATE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • TOCOPHEROL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. (CODE F.I.L.:C236821/1 )
Specially formulated for children's fragile, sensitive skin.
Suitable for the face and body. Fine, continuous distribution in an easy to spray design which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children. Very high resistance to water.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Very high body protection
- No parabens and fragrance
- Hypoallergenic skincare range
- Very water-resistant
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
SPF50+ optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (higher than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
Learn how to use
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Do not spray directly on face. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
ANTHELIOS INVISIBLE KIDS MIST SPF50