Sun protection with the science of skincare
What makes facial sunscreens different?
· Lighter in texture than body sunscreens
· Non-comedogenic (designed not to clog pores)
· Highly effective – they have high SPF and broad-spectrum protection
· Non-perfumed, so they don’t interfere with your fragrance
· Formulated especially for different skin types – dry, oily or combination
Some sunscreen products are designed to be worn under makeup, so they absorb quickly and won’t roll off the skin when another product is applied on top. Others are formulated for sensitive skin, with ingredients less likely to cause your skin to react.